Friday, February 5, 2010

locality central

For those of you not already in the know, the Fair Trade Cafe is a great place to visit on First Fridays, downtown Phoenix's art walk extravaganza that happens on the first Friday of every month.

Today and yesterday both, I worked more than 10 hours a day. It would be an understatement to say my feet are not feeling spectacular. The day was lots of fun, though, and I realized I would really enjoy having a career based around actually making food like that. Sometimes I fear that if I made something I like into a job, it would end up taking all the enjoyment out of that activity, but in truth it's the other way around. You have to make your work into something you enjoy.

I hope that when I get a career in my field (supply chain management) I feel the same way about that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment